Volunteering is a wonderful to be part of the larger Hermitage community and support it’s ongoing work. We would welcome help with a variety of tasks including:
- Cooking. Either preparing meals on-site or bringing prepared food. Food that can be frozen for later use is very welcome.
- Housekeeping. Laundry and cleaning.
- Gardening and land management. Everything from pulling weeds to cutting down trees.
- Maintenance and carpentry. This could include painting, repairing woodwork, building outhouses.
- Whatever skills or gifts you might wish to offer The Hermitage
We are happy to work alongside you to help train and orient you in any of these areas.