The Hermitage is...
... A place of retreat, following Jesus' pattern of taking time away from daily tasks in order to be fully attuned to the divine mission on this fragile earth home--letting go of control and emptying oneself--embracing healing; refusing the power our pain and fear have over us and submitting to the enabling freedom of God.
...A community of companionship where staff and other spiritual directors are prepared to walk with guests in dis cern ing the use of retreat time or on an ongoing basis--where we give the permission of silence to each other as we listen for God's voice--where each person is encouraged to cooperate with God in the ongoing process of being made a new creature in Christ.
...62 acres of rolling hills in southwest Michigan--private rooms, meeting space, prayer/meditation rooms, chapel, beautiful views, hospitable atmosphere, birdsong, and trails for leisurely walking.
...A church-related ministry endorsed by the Indiana-Michigan Conference of the Mennonite Church, USA.
- Feb 9, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Mar 9, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Mar 10, 2014 | Lent Quiet Day-The Faith of Nicodemus
- Mar 15, 2014 | Lent Quiet Day-The Faith of Nicodemus
- Apr 12, 2014 | Hermitage Way Retreat
- Apr 13, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- May 11, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Jun 8, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Jul 13, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Sep 14, 2014 | Taize Evensong
- Sep 27, 2014 | Hermitage Way Retreat