The Hermitage is looking for a hospitality manager to help oversee providing nutritious meals and clean spaces for our guests. It is a 75% time position and on-site housing may be available.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position.
The position description is below:
The Hospitality Manager works to carry out the mission of the Hermitage, the guidance of the board of directors, and the Hermitage core community values and practices. The Hospitality Manager ensures the daily operations of the guesthouse provides a nurturing and hospitable space for our guests.
- Oversight of kitchen/meals
- Prepares or coordinates preparation and service of meals
- Keeps kitchen and pantry stocked
- Cooks vegetarian fare and is attentive to guest dietary restrictions
- Oversight of guest spaces
- Does laundry and cleaning of St. Joseph’s Barn and Hanby Center
- Ensures guest rooms and bathrooms are stocked with necessary supplies
- Maintains cleaning/hospitality supplies
- Is attentive to facility needs. E.g. furniture or furnishings that need repair or replacement
- Coordinates volunteers or others to assist with this work
- Participates in Hermitage prayer life and is a hospitable presence for our guests
- Shares in Hermitage leadership with Executive Director and Facilities manager